276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nuage Hayfever | Allergy Relief Wipes | Natural Remedy for Hay Fever 30 Wipes | Resealable Pack | Suitable for Face and Hands | Pack of 3 (90 Wipes in Total)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alas, I followed the instructions and patiently - or maybe not so patiently - waited for the wipes to work their magic. After using the wipes I felt like they had left a sort of film or casing on my skin, which made my skin feel dry and itchy (as if I needed more of that). Hoping to really test the wipes I avoided taking my daily hay fever relief tablet too - and let me tell you, that was a huge mistake. Recently there's been a huge hype around Nuage's hayfever relief wipes, with shoppers claiming they're a "life saver". The Nuage Hayfever Relief Wipes had no impact on my hay fever symptoms at all - in fact, all it did was remove my makeup.

Nuage Hayfever Relief Wipes 30 Pack | Health | Superdrug

I did find it quite odd that it's recommended to avoid your eyes, when they're so affected by hay fever.Having already woken up a bit stuffy due to the heat, it wasn't long before I was in the clutches of hay fever. Read More Related Articles I'd never actually suffered with hay fever until I was about 21 but now it makes its dreaded arrival each summer without fail. It's officially summer - finally - and with all the sunshine and beer garden fun comes my worst enemy - hay fever. My already watering eyes grew itchier by the minute, my nose started running, I had a headache and my throat was itching non-stop.

Nuage Hayfever Relief Wipes 30 Pack | Pound Wholesale Wholesale Nuage Hayfever Relief Wipes 30 Pack | Pound Wholesale

Get the top stories straight to your inbox by signing up for one of our free newsletters Read More Related Articles

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment