276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Plus Size Laa-Laa Teletubbies Fancy Dress Costume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're looking for a way to make sure that your next costume choice is cheery and bright, then you're in the right place! Our fully-licensed Teletubbies costumes were designed by our in-house designers. The Made By Us adult's Teletubbies costumes are created to last to make sure you can break out into Teletubby mode whenever you want! Teletubbies would be broadcast in 120 countries in 45 different languages, with three billion viewers per annum. The only show more popular at the time was Baywatch.

When he's not busy crafting imaginative costumes, Doc Cotton loves nothing more than a good party. He's the one who knows how to turn any gathering into a memorable event, infusing it with fun and excitement. To create your own homemade Teletubby costume, the first thing you’ll need is a plain bodysuit in the appropriate color for your chosen Teletubby. Tinky Winky is purple, Dipsy is green, Laa-Laa is yellow, and Po is red. You can use a bodysuit in the appropriate color as the base of your costume, and then add other elements like fluffy trim or fabric to give it the signature Teletubby look. Welcome to our Teletubbies Costumes category, where you'll find everything you need to bring the magical world of these adorable characters to life this Halloween! Get ready to join Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, and Po on their fun-filled adventures with our wide selection of Teletubbies costumes for all ages. People loveindulging their inner nostalgia, whether that's 30-year-olds buying every piece of merchandise related to a boy wizard even though he's now half their age or adults showing up to Disney World dressed like characters from movies aimed at five-year-olds. Who can blame them? These characters made up a big part of their childhoods! Of course they love them! We do too! Nikky says: “She spoke so eloquently and passionately about wanting to make this programme for very young children with high production values. That’s when I thought that this might be huge.”Doc Cotton is a man of simple pleasures and diverse interests. His heart belongs to the world of cosplay, costumes and fancy dress, with a special fondness for Halloween, where his creative spirit truly shines. Over the years he has been hired by people across the country to make custom halloween costumes and other fancy dress for specific events. She says: “I don’t think I’ve ever had a job that was so much fun. It changed my life and for six years, we were a real family. I’ll always be Laa-Laa. I still have friends who call me that and I’m ‘Auntie Laa’ to my nieces and nephews.” FROM FUN COSTUMES: We take costumes seriously and we're proud to offer a selection featuring the most popular characters from TV, movies, and more. We wanted to bring the magic and whimsy of Teletubbyland to life, so we're excited to offer our officially licensed Teletubbies costumes!

One of the most iconic elements of a Teletubby costume is the antennae. These long, fluffy appendages are a key part of each Teletubby’s appearance, and they are a crucial component of any Teletubby costume. To add antennae to your outfit, you can wear a headband with a pair of antennae attached to it. This is a simple and easy way to incorporate this key element into your costume, and it allows you to easily adjust the position and angle of your antennae.

Teletubbies Costumes

The dancer played sunny Laa-Laa in smash hit TV show Teletubbies for 365 episodes of its original run, from its March 1997 launch until February 2001. Halloween is all about embracing your favorite characters and having a blast, and what better way to do that than by dressing up as the Teletubbies? These costumes are sure to bring smiles to faces, spread joy, and create a fun-filled atmosphere wherever you go. Watching the sunrise is as moving for us today as it was for the first people at the beginning of time. There is hardly a greater feeling than to see that fiery orb rise into the sky and grace the world with its warm rays of energy day after day. That is not as true in the Teletubbies universe. The original Golden Bear Toys dolls were the biggest selling toys of Christmas 1997, with more than one million bought by December 25 and fights breaking out in shops.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment